Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sweet Persuasion - By: Maya Banks

Sweet Persuasion (Sweet #2)
by: Maya Banks

4.5 of 5 stars
The man of her dreams would give the orders. For him, she had two words that satisfied them both..."Take me."
For five years, Serena has run Fantasy Incorporated and has devoted her time to fulfilling her clients' fantasies. Never her own. Until now...

Her most secret desire is to give ownership of her body to a man. Someone who will command her, pleasure her, and have complete authority over her. So she seeks out Damon Roche, owner of an exclusive sex club and a man strong enough to make her do anything he wants. Anything.

Together they'll journey into a world she's only dreamed of. She's given the opportunity to immerse herself in a different life while her normal one waits for her to return whenever she wishes. Damon has no desire to let her go, however. Serena is the woman he's long searched for, and it's up to him to convince her to stay when the game is all over with. He wants their fantasy to become their reality and for Serena to remain his pampered, cherished submissive.

my thoughts


Maya Banks strikes again! Hell, that sounds creppy, but its not. I'm really love her writing... I may read all her books... Hell! I will. So, book two of Sweet series. In the review of the first book, I said that I would love to know more about Faith and Gray, and guess what? Wish come true. Thumbs up for Ms. Banks! Anyway, this book doesn't based in Faith and Gray's relationship, but in Serena and Damon's one.

I know you are curious to know from where did she (Serena James) came from. I know, I thought the same things. Well, not spoilery or maybe a little, she is one of two best friends of Faith. You see, I was like: "why they didn't appeared in the first book if they are her bffs?" Well, let's see... they kind of appeared in the first book. If you really read the books, you will understand. If you read them and still without an idea... call me (not literally. you can message me, though). As you may know, Damon Roche is the sexy Mr. GQ owner of The House. As well, you know his fantasies or more like the type of woman he is looking for his entire life. Let's get this straight! Yeah, Serena and Damon hook up, they involve feelings, they hurt and at the end they say "I love you". That's the typical romance novel, but HELL! So many freaking things happened in the middle that I was very please to read everything.

This book left some characters behind, but others came. Pop is not in the book, but we meet Jo (Josephine Roche, aka Damon's mom). Connor doesn't appear, its mentioned yeah, but you know... instead we are intruce to Julie. This Julie will be our new protaginist for the next book. And I don't know this because I read the synosis of the next book, I know it because while reading this book. I notice that she was getting my attention, so guess what? She is and her "victim" will be no less than Nathan. Our sweet Nathan doesn't know what he will be getting to and I'm sure as hell that I will enjoy reading the next book.

As always, I recommend this book... under one contidion: please, be over 18 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!