Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pandemonium - By: Lauren Oliver

Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
by: Lauren Oliver

5 of 5 stars

I’m pushing aside
the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana
and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.


The second book of Delirium, I never thought that it was going to come the time when I would read it, but I did. I read it months ago (march) and I still can't recover from the cliffhanger of this book. When I finish reading Delirium, I didn't know what to do with my life. I speak truth, I didn't know. I was mourning Alex. I thought so many things that maybe happened to him, that basically cry myself to sleep that day. I didn't want to read anymore for a few days.

I'm having a hard time making this review now. Because I do not love this book much., I like it, but not that much. The whole thing about Lena trying to survive and being someone who she is not and all... I don't quite got it. Then, they command her a mission, what the hell? Poor Julian. I cannot describe too much the book without juicy spoilers, but I can tell somethings.

I do like the writing, the characters and half-and-half of the plot. Not my favorite plot, because of the love triangle stupid thing, but you know. I do not like triangels, but thats me. In the whole book Lena is trying to forget Alex memory and all, because she is sure that he is dead and telling you the true, I did think the same. I was seriously hating so much Ms. Oliver because of it, but bwhahahaha... not telling you. Still, Julian is kind of cute and I kinda like him, but not love him like Alex.

The end of this book is so cliffhanger that the second I finished this one, I open the next one. Which is Requiem and I was so in panic! You will feel the same is you read it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!