Sunday, August 18, 2013

Deceived - By: Julie Anne Lindsey

Deceived
by: Julie Anne Lindsey

5 of 5 stars
When Elle's father, a single parent and a big shot in corporate insurance, moves her to yet another boarding school for senior year, Elle is disgusted when nothing changes. Her night terrors don't go away, and, soon, despite her father's caring calls and visits, Elle starts to believe she's losing her mind. She knows she's being followed; a ribbon is tied around her doorknob, and there are those cigarette butts that keep turning up on the doormat, in violation of a strict smoking ban on campus. Then there's Bryan, an intriguing boy Elle meets at a flea market and later finds out is a student at her school. Yet on campus, he pretends he doesn't recognize her - until the day he divulges just how much danger she's in. In her search for an answer to all the madness, Elle unravels the truth about her dad's real identity, why someone has lied to her all her life, and the terrifying truth that she may be the only one who can save her from the one who's following her now.

my thoughts

Outstanding! The whole books is basically outstanding. I barely got any words to describe how perfect the whole book was. I fully recommend it, so when the book is release (September 18th) you better buy and read it. I totally swear that you will LOVE it.

Talking about a little bit about the plot and all, apart from what the sypnosis says... This is the story of Elle (short of Gabriella). She is the new girl every year in different schools. This time is a boarding school. She got a new friend called Pixie (short for Priscilla) and at least two boys behind her. Of course, I cannot miss to tell you that she have a stalker and serial killer behind her too. Why? You must read that. Anyway, one of those boys, which she begin to called Brian (you will understand if you read), is very seriously interested in her and viceversa. The thing is that he is their to protect her against the stalker and she obviously don't know it. They become more close until they fell in love with each other, could that be good or bad? Could he trapped her stalker and save her of the imminent dead?

How can I describe the story? Mysterious, lovely, a lot of suspense, romantic, funny and full of action, really, so many things that I cannot write all the words. I really liked to give a chance to this book, because it was worth it. The book is short and escalated quickly. I couldn't put it down for long periods. I begin in the morning and finish it at night, of the same day. I was very attached to it, nothing came between the book and me. I really really really recommend it. But it the same day of release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!