Saturday, July 6, 2013

[R] The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove, by: Lauren Kate

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove
by: Lauren Kate

2 of 5 stars

Charleston beauty Natalie Hargrove has been dreaming for years of being crowned senior class prom queen. When her ex threatens to ruin her flawless plan, Natalie sets into motion a chain of events meant to regain control. But she's made one fatal mistake . . .








my thoughts

I cannot tell that it was a fun reading. Because it wasn't! Yes, the book is short, but there was times that I would rather drop out than continue reading. But just like any other bookworm, we swear to finish them, so I did.

Then end was not my favorite and I didn't discover some things, but oh well. Life is not perfect and certainly not this book. Again, Lauren Kate disappoint me. I was expecting something more... I don't know what, but something more. This book is kind of similar with Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, but that book is much more perfect than this one. I really didn't like all the relationships of Natalie, like damn! She could not trust anyone and it was her fault and only hers.

 I totally not recommend this book. Why would I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!