Monday, July 29, 2013

[R] Defiance, by: Lili St. Crow

Defiance
(Strange Angels #4)
by: Lili St. Crow

★★★★½

Now that sixteen-year-old Dru's worst fears have come true and Sergej has kidnapped her best friend Graves, she'll have to go on a suicidal rescue mission to bring him back in one piece.

That is, if she can put all of Christophe's training to good use, defeat her mother's traitor, Anna, once and for all, and manage to survive another day...
Hell yeah! This is getting better. It was time, though. After the first two book being so lame, then the third book having so many action... we have now the fourth book. Which was super fantastic! Action, love, betrayal... the whole package. I still think that she have so many garbage thoughts, because its true, but hell I did like this book. Certain tagged as favorite!

How do I begin? I have so many thoughts about the book that I seriously got problems in what to tell and what not. So, let's say it like this: you should need to read this book IF you could passed the lameness of the first two. I really recommend this one, but not the first two book of the series. That's kind of strange.

Dru Anderson. Shit! I still don't know her real name, why she keep hiding it from me? This book is Graves-less, because we don't see him until the end. When he is "rescued" by Dru. The story of this book is filled with Christophe, which is very good for me and I can say that Dru did like that too. My favorite scene of Christophe and Dru was the one when she slapped him. That was hilarious, lol. Anyway, in this book we see how Dru is being trained by Christophe and we even see her killing nosferats, which was very bloody and scary. But in her trainings something always happen that they end making out. Gosh! I ship them. I ship them hard. I know that Graves is hot, sweet and all, but Christophe stole my heart... for real.

Villians. We have Anna, Serej and another one whose name I will not tell, because of spoilers. This book is full of surprises and you will see it. And we have another character! Her name is Nathalie, but everyone call her Nat. She is a werwulf and is very sweet and cool with Dru and everyone. I like her and I think that she have something with Shanks. What I can say? Do I ship Nat with Shanks? Hell yeah! Oh, and we keep seeing Ash. He is really a good doy/werewulf/friend/ally... whatever you want to call him.

I did like this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!